Saturday, March 29, 2014

Floral Table Runner Update

Okay, I promised some updates on my current project. If you recall from my initial post  on this table runner, I only had a chart to go by. No measurements...no directions...just a chart, crochet cotton, and my trusty steel hook. Sometimes that is all a girl needs!

Table runner in progress
This is what I have done so far. I'm not even a quarter of the way done. I would say that it's about 1/16 of the way, which means I still have a long ways to go. Sigh!

 It would probably go a lot faster if I would stop pulling out rows of crochet to fix an error I made two rows earlier. Of course I wouldn't have that problem if I would go to bed when I am suppose to instead of staying up late crocheting. It's hard reading charts when you are very sleepy.  Despite all this, it is coming along and it looks beautiful. I can only imagine how beautiful it will look when I finish.

Based off of what I completed so far, the entire project is slightly over 19 inches in width. I only have about 7 1/2 inches done of the height, which means the finish project should be close to 120 inches or 10 feet. I'll provide the final measurements once I am totally complete with the project. Like I mentioned earlier, I only have a chart to go by, so everything else is trial by error.

So what is everybody else working on?

Happy hookin' and stitchin'!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment