Sunday, April 27, 2014

Floral Table Runner Status Update


Picture edited on PicMonkey
As mentioned last month, my current crochet project is a floral filet crochet table runner inspired by a chart I found on Pinterest. You can see the side-by-side comparison of the chart and my crochet. As you can see, I'm about halfway done with the table runner. I am so pleased with the results thus far. The only thing left is to crochet the other end and join the two ends together.

I've also thought about using this chart to make window hangings. Hmmm..... The ideas are limitless!

Currently my project is about 2 feet long and 19 inches wide. My last update stated the table runner would end up being about 10 feet long.  Yea, I'm thinking my calculations were a bit off. Hmmm.....

My results took me about a month, so in another month I'll have my table runner. In the progress picture, the background is my dining room table. Based on what I see so far, the final results is going to look gorgeous!

What are your working on? Want to give this project a try? Check out my first post on this project to get the chain stitch count and get started. 

Follow me on Pinterest to find other great projects like this one! Hookin' & Stitchin'
Happy hookin' and stitchin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment